Friday 30 August 2013

Miley still my little girl: Billy-Entertainment news india

Los Angeles: Miley Cyrus’ father has defended his singer-actress daughter’s provocative performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.

Billy Ray, 52, said he will be there for his daughter through thick and thin, reported Us magazine. “Of course I’ll always be here for Miley. Can’t wait to see her when she gets home. She’s still my little girl and I’m still her dad regardless how this circus we call show business plays out. I love her unconditionally and that will never change,” he said.

Her racy performance had raised eyebrows after the 21-year-old singer was seen dancing provocatively around Robin Thicke during their collaboration on ‘Blurred Lines’.

Billy had once expressed his concern over Miley’s transformation from Disney star to a sexed up celebrity.
“I’m scared for her.  he’s got a lot of people around her that’s putting her in a great deal of danger. I know she’s 18, but I still feel like as her daddy I’d like to try to help,” he had said.

Meanwhile, singer-actress Kelly Osbourne would always support best friend Miley Cyrus but wants the former ‘Hannah Montana’ star to keep her tongue in her mouth.

The 28-year-old fashion designer who has been friends with Cyrus since starring together in 2012 film “So Undercover” insists she loves the ‘We can’t stop’ hitmaker no matter what, reported Daily Mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment