Wednesday 7 August 2013

Jay-Z cheated on Beyonce? | Entertainment news india

London: Rapper Jay-Z allegedly tried to cheat on wife Beyonce with former model and aspiring rapper Liv.
Liv claims that Jay Z tried to step out on his marriage after he approached her while shooting for a commercial, reported Showbizspy.

“I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey. We were on the same set of a commercial, see, I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me. I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me. “Excuse me Miss, do me a favour, put your number on this piece of paper. When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later. I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate. I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up,” Liv said.

Meanwhile, it was reported that Singer Jay Z reportedly surprised all his employees by sending them money to celebrate the huge tax rebate he recently got.  Jay Z’s employees were left stunned when they received cheques. The singer did not miss out on even a single person who works for him. This includes the staff at the 40/40 Club, his posh sports bar in New York, reports dailystar.co.uk.“He’s spreading the wealth around and everyone is blown away,” a source said. “Nobody got left out. A lot of them couldn’t believe it and phoned his personal assistant to check that there hadn’t been some mistake,” the source added.

No comments:

Post a Comment