Wednesday 14 August 2013

Katie to go for early delivery - Entertainment news india

London: After suffering complications with her pregnancy, model Katie Price is preparing to give birth early via Cesareans section.
The 35-year-old model, who is 32 weeks pregnant, feared for her baby’s life after being rushed to a foreign hospital 13 days ago due to complications, and now doctors have warned her that her fourth child is likely to be delivered prematurely via the surgical procedure, reported Contactmusic.


“Doctors want to keep the baby inside me for as long as possible but they’ve told me they want to perform a cesarean. I don’t know what to expect from the next few days. I just want my baby out so I can meet it and hold it in my arms. I will feel much safer knowing it is out and in an incubator,” she said.


The star and her husband Koran Haler, who are expecting their first child together, saw their holiday turn into a “horror film” after she was at a risk of infection.


“All of a sudden, six people rushed into the room and started putting an oxygen mask and a heart monitor on me. The only thing I was aware of was that my waters had broken. I didn’t know if the baby was going to be OK or whether I was having it or not. It was terrifying.” she was quoted saying to the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment