Friday 30 August 2013

‘Kate Moss is like my sister’- Entertainment news india

London: Supermodel Naomi Campbell says Kate Moss will always be her little sister. The British supermodel recalls an instance where she coaxed Moss into a girls trip to Ireland after the pair struck up a close bond during their early years in the modelling business, reported Contactmusic.

“I was introduced to Kate and Mario Sorrenti at the same time. Then I met Kate again in Madrid. I kidnapped her and that was it. I kidnapped her, stopped in Paris to pick up Christy Turlington, and we all flew to Dublin together,” Campbell said.

Over 20 years after their initial meeting, super model Naomi Campbell, 43, still counts Kate Moss, who is now married to musician Jamie Hince, as a member of her family and one of her closest friends.

“Kate is like my sister. No matter how old she is - she’s going to be 40 next year-I look at her as my little
sister”, said super model Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment