Thursday 26 September 2013

I supported Demi Moore after her split: Miley Cyrus

London: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus claims she supported Demi Moore after her split from Ashton Kutcher. The ‘Wrecking Ball’ hitmaker, who called off her engagement with Liam Hemsworth last week, said she is happy that she was able to support the 50-year-old actress on the set of their movie ‘LOL’ last year, shortly after Moore’s sudden split from Kutcher after six years of marriage, reported Contactmusic.

“That was dope, because I think we needed each other at that point. We both needed to get out of LA,” Cyrus said. The 20-year-old singer said that Moore in turn helped her to grow up and move on from her ‘Hannah Montana’ past.

“Detroit’s where I felt like I really grew up. It was only for a summer, but that’s where I started going to clubs, where I got my first tattoo.  Well, not my first tattoo, but my first without my mom’s consent. I got it on 8 Mile! I lied to the guy and told him I was 18. I got a heart on my finger and wore a Band-Aid for two months so my mom wouldn’t find out,” Miley Cyrus added.Cyrus is grabbing headlines these days for posing nude in her latest video.

No comments:

Post a Comment