Wednesday 4 September 2013

‘I felt insecure about singing’- Entertainment news india

London: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez has admitted that she used to feel insecure about her singing capabilities. The 44-year-old ‘Live It Up’ singer said that it was only after having her children that she began to feel comfortable with her talent, reported Digital Spy.


“It was after I had kids to be honest. The biggest insecurity I had was my singing. Even though I had sold 70 million records, there was this feeling like, I’m not good at this,” she said. Lopez, who has 5-year-old twins Max and Emme with former husband Marc Anthony, continued, “And while I was married to Marc, he helped me get over it.
He kept telling me, ‘You’re the only one holding yourself back from reaching your full potential as a singer. You have to let go’. “I was always so insecure and just kind of going along. Then I grew, little by little, and realised, wait a minute, this is not a fluke. I’m not a mistake  I work my ass off. And I know what I’m doing.”
The ‘American Idol judge’ is currently dating 26-year-old Casper Smart.

Meanwhile, it was earlier reported that Lopez will release her 20th perfume J Love in October in the US. It has hints of fruity and floral scents. “When I did my first fragrance Glow (launched in 2002), I didn’t really think much beyond making it the best, most beautiful fragrance ever created. We did beautiful things with that fragrance, and I fell in love with the business,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lopez as saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment