Monday 16 September 2013

‘I love that we’re having a baby’

Los Angeles: Media mogul Simon Cowell admits he is in love with girlfriend Lauren Silverman and cannot wait to have a child with her.
The ‘X Factor’ boss is overjoyed that his girlfriend is expecting their first child in February, believed to be a baby boy, and is glad he dealt with her recent messy divorce like a man,” reportedPeople magazine.

“That’s all been settled now. I love her and I love the fact that I’m having this baby,” he said.
Cowell, 53, said that initially he was surprised when Lauren, 36, told him that she was pregnant but is glad they are moving forward together.
“I didn’t think it was going to happen. But you have to deal with it as a man: Let it happen naturally. I am the happiest now than I have been for a long time,” he added.
The couple went public with their relationship when she flew to the south of France to enjoy a vacation with him after her divorce was finalised last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment